We have conducted the first Driver Recognition Programmme for our Prima customers’ Drivers at Johannesburg on 27th July 2017 at the Garden Court Hotel, OR Tambo.
To recognise the best Drivers among the lot of Prima 4038.S, 2528.K and 4938.S vehicles operating in South Africa. This will boost their confidence towards Brand as they are the most important linkage in operating the vehicles.
Modus operandi :
- A group of 25 participants comprising of Prima customers and Drivers were present during the Evening.
- An evening start with Corporate VDO and Prima Refresh program
- Drivers’ Safety concerns were explained by a representative from The Automobile Association of South Africa
- To gauge the Driver’s knowledge a quiz was organised related to Prima vehicles
- Gift cards were given to Winners along with a Trophy and Certificate
- This is the first time Drivers were recognised by TATA Motors/TACSA
- Generated a positive wave towards TATA Brand
- Enhance bonding of Drivers with the Brand
- Drivers were more aware with Road Safety
- Boosting Drivers’ Confidence
- Drivers were comparing TML with best competition
Winners are as below. The winners as listed from right to left.
- Winner – Mr Chris Sachse D&H PLANT HIRE Prima 4938
- 1st Runner-up – Mr Frans Chokoe HARROGATE CONSTRUCTION Prima 2528k
- 1st Runner-up – Mr Richard Ramachie REMBU CONSTRUCTION Prima 2528k
- 2nd Runner-up – Mr Louis Whitehorn HANMAR TRANSPORT Prima 4938