We have conducted a first Driver Recognition Program for our Prima customers Driver’s at Johannesburg on 27th July 2017 at the Garden Court Hotel, OR Tambo.
To recognize the best Drivers among the lot of Prima 4038.S, 2528.K & 4938.S vehicles operating in South Africa. This will boost their confidence towards Brand as they are the most important linkage in operating the vehicles.
Modus operandi :
- A group of 25 participants comprising of Prima customers, Drivers were present during the Evening.
- An evening start with Corporate VDO & Prima Refresh program
- Drivers Safety concerns were explained by a representative from The Automobile Association of South Africa
- To gauge Drivers knowledge a quiz was organized related to Prima vehicles
- Gift Cards were given to Winners along with Trophy & Certificate
- This is the first time Drivers were recognized by Tata Motors/TACSA
- Generated a positive wave towards Tata Brand
- Enhance Bonding of Drivers with the Brand
- Drivers were more aware with Road Safety
- Boosting Drivers Confidence
- Drivers were comparing TML with best competition
Winners are as below. The winners as listed from right to left.
- Winner – Mr Chris Sachse D&H PLANT HIRE Prima 4938
- 1st Runner up – Mr Frans Chokoe HARROGATE CONSTRUCTION Prima 2528k
- 1st Runner up – Mr Richard Ramachie REMBU CONSTRUCTION Prima 2528k
- 2nd Runner up – Mr Louis Whitehorn HANMAR TRANSPORT Prima 4938